ideal.fit Health, Inc. (“ideal.fit”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) respects the privacy of all users of our website located at ideal.fit and any associated websites, mobile sites and applications, products, and software (collectively, the “Sites”) and the services available through the Sites (the “Services”). We are firmly committed to protecting the confidentiality of your Personal Information (as defined below).
Personal Information We Collect
ideal.fit collects information that you provide, including but not limited to:
- Personal and contact information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, birth date, gender, race, electronic signature, and federal or state issued professional identification
- Payment information, such as credit card information and billing address
- Employment information, such as job title, professional experience, education, performance history, training records, income, salary, and compensation
- Health information, such physical or psychological state of health (e.g., weight and laboratory data), disease state, medical history, medical treatment or diagnosis, health care provider information, activity metrics (e.g., steps taken and amount of exercise, calories burned, heart rate, and eating and sleeping habits)
- Information you post, if you comment or otherwise provide information in a public space on the Sites; we collect a record of it and any Personal Information included in the comment
- Information you provide through social media, including your photograph, social media handle or digital or electronic signature
- Other information you give us when you contact our customer service team
- Username and password that you may select in connection with establishing your Account
- We may use automated technology such as cookies and other tracking software to collect Personal Information from your computer system or mobile device. We may collect the following information:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address or other device identifier
- Browser type and version
- Browsing information, such as pages you view and the links you click, and whether you access our website via a social media site
- Time zone setting
- Browser plug-in types and versions
- Operating system and platform
- Other portable device information
- With your permission, we may also collect your precise location data. We may also collect the time spent visiting, usage patterns, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Sites.
Cookies and Other Tracking Methods
ideal.fit may use “cookies”, or small text files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies ensure that the Sites’ content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Sites and use their features. Without these cookies, services you have requested, such as remembering your login details or submitted information, cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies
These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use the Sites. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how individuals arrive at the Sites, browse, or use the Sites, and highlight areas where we can improve such as navigation and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies remember choices you make such as the country from which you visit the Sites, language, and search parameters. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit, and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
- Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow you to share what you have been doing on the Sites on social media, such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control and are therefore, subject to a third party’s rules and policies. Social media companies may have their own privacy policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you use those websites or apps.
We may use different kinds of cookies including session ID cookies and persistent cookies. Session ID cookies are used to personalize your user experience, to determine ways to improve the Sites and the Services we offer. These cookies are deleted when you close your browser session. Persistent cookies are used to collect information such as IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks.
We may also use technologies similar to cookies, such as Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymized statistics in order to improve the Sites and the Services. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with Personal Information. You can selectively disable Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on your browser. You can refer to the following links for more information: Google Analytics and privacy and Google Analytics opt-out browser.
Uses of Your Personal Information
ideal.fit may use your Personal Information to:
- Operate our business (e.g., manage your Account, provide, and personalize our Services, and process payments)
- Respond to your contact inquiries
- Provide customer support
- Communicate with you, including about the Services and the related services offered by physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nutritionists, dietitians, and other professionals that treat you (e.g., surveys and feedback)
- Provide you with newsletters, articles, alerts, announcements, invitations, and other information about the Services
- Better design the Sites to improve users’ experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use
- Analyze your interactions with the Services and third parties’ online services so we can tailor our advertising in ways we think will interest you
- Analyze and learn about how the Services are accessed and used, evaluate, and improve the Services (including by developing new products and services and managing our communications), and monitor and measure the effectiveness of our advertising
- Ensure the security and integrity of the Services
- Manage our vendor and partner relationships
- Enforce our Terms of Service and other legal terms and policies
- Protect our and others’ interests, rights, and property (e.g., to protect our copyrighted materials)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, such as tax and other government regulations and industry standards, contracts, and law enforcement requests
- Track and monitor end user interaction with the Services
We may aggregate and/or de-identify data about visitors to the Sites and users of the Services and use and disclose it for any purpose, including product and service development and improvement activities and clinical research purposes.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
ideal.fit may disclose your Personal Information to third parties when obligated or permitted to do so by law or if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on ideal.fit or to investigate, prevent, or resolve any suspected or actual unlawful activities, such as potential fraud, or a perceived irregularity in any audits of the accuracy of any documentation or information submitted to ideal.fit by you or on your behalf, as deemed appropriate by ideal.fit.
ideal.fit may be required or permitted by law to share your Personal Information, without prior notice to you, under certain circumstances including but not limited to, reporting adverse reactions to certain items, product recalls, preventing disease, and for health research purposes. In accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith effort, ideal.fit may disclose your Personal Information, without prior notice to you, to maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of ideal.fit and perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of the Sites and/or the general public.
Additionally, we reserve the right to disclose to third parties non-personally identifiable information collected for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to, aggregate or de-identified data.
ideal.fit has implemented commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect your Personal Information, including a secure firewall and use of security infrastructure. As an additional security measure, your Personal Information is also encrypted during transmission using SSL security, an industry standard secure technology. SSL encryption is indicated on your Web browser by the display of a lock or key on the browser status bar. Nonetheless, no such measure is ever 100% effective; therefore, we do not guarantee that your Personal Information will be secure from theft, loss, or unauthorized access or use, and we make no representation as to the reasonableness, efficacy, or appropriateness of the measures we use to safeguard such Personal Information. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your Account has been compromised), please immediately notify us by contacting us at [email protected]
Storage of Personal Information
All of the information that you provide to ideal.fit will be stored and processed in the United States and may also be stored and processed outside of the United States. If you are accessing the Sites from other jurisdictions, please be advised that you are transferring your Personal Information to us in locations where data protection and privacy laws may be less stringent than the country in which you are located.
ideal.fit does not knowingly or specifically collect Personal Information from users under the age of 13 and no one under age 13 is authorized to submit any information, including Personal Information, on the Sites. If we determine that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of 13, we will take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. If you are a parent or guardian and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us using one of the methods specified below.
Access to Specific Information and Personal Information Portability Rights
You have the right, subject to certain exceptions defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and other applicable laws and regulations, to request that companies disclose certain information to you about their collection and use of your Personal Information over the past twelve (12) months. This right of access includes information about:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information
- The categories of Personal Information that each recipient received
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you
You have the right, subject to certain exceptions defined in the CCPA and other applicable laws and regulations, to request that a company delete any of your Personal Information that it has collected from you and retained.
California consumers also have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment if they exercise the rights listed herein.
Exercising Access, Personal Information Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Emailing us at [email protected] or
By mail at: 5201 Chippewa, Suite 301; St. Louis, MO 63109
When you make a request, we may require that you provide information and follow procedures so that we can verify the request and your jurisdiction before responding to it. The verification steps we take may differ depending on the request you make. We will match the information that you provide in your request to information we already have on file to verify your identity. If we are able to verify your request, we will process it. If we cannot verify your request, we may ask you for additional information to help us verify your request.
Information Exempt from the CCPA
Note that certain information that is governed by other laws, such as the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as implemented and amended (HIPAA), is not considered Personal Information with respect to the rights of California residents noted above. However, additional rights might be available under those laws and standards. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Sale or Sharing of Personal Information
You have the right, subject to certain exceptions defined in the CCPA and other applicable laws and regulations, to request that companies stop selling your personal information and refrain from doing so in the future. We are not currently selling your Personal Information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request a list of all third parties to which we, during the immediately preceding calendar year, have disclosed certain Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. We do not share Personal Information with other people or non-affiliated businesses for their direct marketing purposes. We are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year. To make such a request you should send a letter to 105 86th Street, Suite 514, New York NY 10024. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California privacy rights requirements and only information sharing that is covered will be included in our response.
Although ideal.fit does not sell Personal Information, Nevada residents have the right to submit a verified request directing ideal.fit not to sell their Personal Information. If you are a Nevada resident, and would like to submit such a request, please send your request to [email protected]
The Sites are controlled and operated by us from the United States and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of the United States.
Retention of Personal Information